Hi there! I’ve been a bit busy lately and therefore haven’t been able to write a new blog post in a while. Productive start of the new year with lots of good things going on! There are some great ideas for blog posts boiling in my head. So there will be more to read soon 🙂 If there are any subjects you’d want to see me write about, I’d love to hear about them!
Since I’ve been running a lot of shorter (3-5k) runs lately, I’ve been able to work on my ultimate 5k running list. Music is very important for me while I run. It gives me drive and focus. And a more positive outlook on the run. When I do forget to bring my iPod, I feel weirdly naked. I feel easily distracted by what is happening around me and I get more negative thoughts about the run in my mind. Come to think about it. For my next article I will sort out what research says about the effects of music while running.
For now, I’m sharing my ultimate 5k playlist with you and hope it help you too in experiencing more enjoyment & focus during your run!
For the actual run
1) Avicii – Wake me up (4:32 min)
2) David Guetta – She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) ft. Sia (3:57 min)
3) Beyoncé – Who run the world (4:50 min)
4) Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) (4:43 min)
5) Kanye West – Heartless (3:40 min)
6) Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Can’t hold us fat. Ray Dalton (4:25 min)
7) Jason Derulo – “Talk Dirty” feat. 2 Chainz (3:07 min)
8) Groove Armada & Fatboy Slim – I See You Baby (4:04 min)
9) Asaf Avidan – One day / Reckoning Song (Wankelmut Remix) (3:31 min)
10) The Killers – Mr. Brightside (3:47)
For cooling down
1) The Verve – Bitter Sweet Symphony (4:37 min)
2) Alt-J – Something Good (3:41 min)